Locate the show manager and ask how you can help out. There are numerous activities that shows need help with.
- Show office errands – taking score sheets from judges to show secretary
- Helping with the gate
- Handing out awards
- Taking drinks or coffee to judges
- 10 points for every hour spent helping out.
- No single activity can be worth more than 8 hours per day (max of 80 points per day)
- Your time participating in fundraisers does not count towards this activity.
- You must provide a reference contact and phone number for information about your activity. This contact cannot be a member of your immediate family.
- Submissions must be made within 30 days of when the activity took place.